Organiser: Cady Ayyad University of MARRAKECH
23rd – 26th April 2017
Main activities carried out during the event:
- Discussion on Moroccan Efficient Energy Strategy
- Meeting with local faculties to discuss approach to teaching of Energy Efficiency Buildings, and of the Moroccan Pedagogical Standards for Master Programmes
- Discussion on implementation and development of Bologna process themes
- Preliminary examinations of the first drafts of the Programme handbooks and comparison with good practices coming from both EU Universities and other projects with different Partner Countries.
- Visit to the local didactical laboratories, and to the Renewable Energy laboratories at the Faculty of Sciences Semlalia
- Other technical visits to: National Centre for Studies and Research on Water and Energy (CNEREE), Pilot project on energy efficiency in Buildings, Traditional bath heated by Biomass and solar energy
- Outline of the PROEMED Master course and ppreliminary discussion on the development of the Programme Handbooks
- Presentation and discussion on “EU dimension of design of study-programmes and Quality Assurance”.