- The results achieved until August 2018, and validated during the Coordination meeting for the project period 2017/2018, concern the following main issues:
- formalization of the venues and accreditation of the PROEMED Master study programmes,
- implementation of the curricular reform process by:
- delivery of the new Master’s Programmes,
- realization of new teaching aids material,
- purchase of equipment for the improvement of the didactical laboratories,
- empowerment process undergone by the Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia Jr. teaching staff.
- Official opening at the University Belkaïd Abou Bekr in Tlemcen of the first edition of the Master’s Programme on “Efficacité energetique dans les batiments de construction”.
Roadmap 2018/2019 for the implementation of the remaining project activities.